Labour Market Information (LMI) can answer questions by offering information about jobs, skills, and careers that are currently in demand.
Provide Clients with relevant information on the labour market and educational institutions in order to identify labour market integrations services and methodology.
- Assisting job seekers in looking for a job or finding an employer
- Employers can look at occupational profiles to help create job descriptions or compare occupational wages
- School Counsellors can help students get job ready and search for training programs
- Workers can search for jobs on line and find information about labour relations issues
- National job classification system
- Bulletin board: posting of job offers, employment statistics in the area, and information on available training programs
- Employment and training: Employment Insurance Act, guide to preparing a resume, labour standards, programs and services offered by the LMDC, interview techniques, schools, colleges and universities, documents relative to employment and training, etc
- Internet job bank
For a more detailed description of this measure please see the LMDC Employment and Training Measure Guide.