To encourage journeyperson and red seal certification by providing support to Clients through on the job training.
- Completion of a recognized accredited vocational training program.
- Where applicable, registration in provincial apprentice program (New Brunswick)
- Successful completion of Block 1 exam
- Provide information on apprenticeship requirements
- Provide support and guidance to Client in order to secure a sponsor
- Provide funding to Client while obtaining required employment hours with sponsor
- Provide funding for “Job Start Support”
- Personal gear
- Must be work gear. (Steel toe boots, tool belt, helmet, etc.)
- Required for employment
- Not purchased by the LMDC for training in the past 3 years
- Client must provide written verification of employment
For more information contact the LMDC Employment / Career Counsellors at 418-788-1347 or email: email@example.com
Click here for the Apprenticeship Assistance Application (NB, QC) Form.