Physical Education TeacherOctober 30, 2019
Personal Care AttendantOctober 31, 2019
Listuguj Mi'gmaq Government
Title: Listuguj Cannabis Control Office Coordinator
Start Date: November 2019
Term: Fulltime/ Permanent
Accountable to: Office of Chief and Council
Summary of Function:
The Listuguj Cannabis Control Office Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the creation of regulations, terms of reference and policies for the Listuguj Cannabis Control Office (LCCO). The Listuguj Cannabis Control Office Coordinator will present all documentation to the LCCO for final approval. The Listuguj Cannabis Control Office Coordinator will form and oversee a strategy to implement the licensing process for the LCCO along with the operating regulations.
- Develop, regulations, policies, administrative structure and terms of reference for the LCCO.
- Develop regulations, policies and terms of reference according to the Listuguj Cannabis Law.
- Provide guidance and direction to public relations agency partners and review all LMG public relations materials to ensure communication is accurate, relevant and consistent with the Listuguj Mi’gmaq brand and overall organization messaging and positions.
- Lead responsibility for all internal communications initiatives.
- Liaison and collaborate with employee groups and cross-functional teams as needed and help provide creative solutions to communication problems.
- Advise the LCCO on issues when required.
- Gather research, edit and finalize cannabis related material for internal and external audiences.
- Develop reports, briefs, presentations and other administrative requirements of the LCCO.
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, and other events for the LCCO.
- Initiate and maintain contact with local, regional and national governments.
- Arrange interviews and news conferences when required.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in an office setting.
- The ability to converse in French and/or Mi’gmaq language is an asset.
For Full Job Description and Requirements please contact LMGHR@nulllistuguj.ca.
Submit Confidential Applications, Resumes and References to:
LMG Human Resources
17 Riverside West,
Listuguj (Quebec) G0C 2R0
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS CLOSE OF BUSINESS
THURSDAY, November 14, 2019